Saturday, June 1, 2013

Milestones + Walking Dead Update

I was so proud of my lil sis walking across the stage last night to receive her diploma:
That extra small person on the track stopping to take a picture on the track, that is my sis Mercedes.



We all went out and had fun taking pictures and talking. Some stuff made me laugh though. Like the speeches the valedictorian and salutatorian make. I don't even remember what the ones from mine said 5 years ago. Omg I feel so old when i mention how long it's been since I have been out of high school.

This really brought back memories though. I almost wished I was back in high school. Seeing everybody in there awkwardness, not being so dern shy. It's hard to believe but I didn't say too much to anyone else except my besties when I was in high school. The besties would have you believe otherwise and tell you I was a loud mouth that forever talks lol. I smile and wave to anyone and everyone now. Coulda used that back then ugh!

Walking Dead Update

I am on the 9th episode of season 2. I didn't realize there were more than 6 episodes to this season like the last one had. I am super glad there is more to it because I want to see the outcome of this group staying on this farm any longer. It's like trouble follows them or something. And if Rick doesn't stop helping people I am going to scream. Every time he blames himself for hurting someone or he thinks he owes them in some way, he has to have the whole group wait on him while he goes to find/save/do something for them. So guess who doesn't like Rick (raises hand!) lol. As for Lori, I can't believe she took all of those pills trying to kill the baby. She redeemed herself when she threw them up and when she finally told Rick about her and Shane! Best decisions ever...maybe lol. I am up to the part where Rick and Shane were getting rid of this person that Rick had decided to save and then send him off (pointless if you ask me). Oh yea and my husband caught the last 3 episodes I watched so he is in it too! Yaay, Walking Dead buddy!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your sis! Big accomplishment!

    I am so behind on the most recent season. They need to hurry up and add it to Netflix. I LOVE that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! Super proud
    And..
    Omg now im sad!! Now I have to wait to catch all the way up! Darn u netflix!!! Its awesometho I know :D

    ReplyDelete