Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Am Officially Crazy + F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I am the most curious person deep down inside and sometimes my husband gets fed up with me and my millions of questions. I am one of those "why is the grass green?" kind of people.

So yesterday I was thinking about a few child related things and thought about how many children are born in a year. Then I took it a step further and wondered how many were born in a day, no, a minute, no every second! The thought astounded me and I mentioned it to Jer and he looked at me like I was a nut case. "Do I look like I tally mark every time a baby is born in the whole world?". That is a very valid point in his case but I didn't expect him to have the answer anyways. I turned to my almost trusty friend google. The only thing about google that is keeping us from being besties is, when you ask something you are more than likely going get answers from different people. So sometimes I wonder if the answer they give is legit. Except for that one question "How far is the moon from earth."...you've seen the commercial have you not? lol.

Anyways the answer amazed me.
Daily-370,000 born
Every minute-255 born
every second- 3-4 born

Holy shit is all I have to say. That is a lot of human beings. Those numbers made the yearly average of new babies to be 133 million! So many people brought into this world, it almost seems selfish to bring in a new life but that is a whole other subject entirely. I am now educated in how fast we populate the world. I didn't look into deaths but I haven't really had an interest on that yet lol.

Other than my baby obssession, I have came up with a different challenge for myself:



Finish every season of FRIENDS!

 My husband has me beat on this one, his sister owns all of the seasons on dvd. Lucky fool lol. I have been watching them out of order on Nick At Night for a while now and have decided it was time to watch them appropriately. I bet people have watched them all over and over again, I am going to dub myself a newbie because I am sure I haven't seen half of the episodes lol.

I will let you guys know how it goes with my Friends Update!

No comments:

Post a Comment