Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 1 Done

Today was a good day, I spent some time with my lil sis at the lake! That will count as a check on our bucketlist:
 1. Go to the lake
yay!!
We went around lunch time and hung out with family and got our tan on. I know I don't quite seem to need a tan but the sun felt great on the skin and I did get a wee bit darker when it was all said and done.













We even brought the doggies with us! Zeus (the great dane pictured below lol) was not too thrilled about the water at first. He is the most skiddish dog I have ever seen. But he warmed up to it and actually jumped around in the water, splashing everyone in his wake lol. It was fun watching my mom in law scream as she was hit with the cold water.

My husband took the opportunity to get a little tan too. He usually just burns. That's our little cousin Mikey with his too-cool-for-school glasses on. My husbands chest is now super pink. I can only imagine the pain he will go through in the morning. I have never burned before, so I can exactly empathize but I'm figuring it is pretty painfully.


All in all a fun day. I had a great day off. I am even slightly proud of my tan lol. Now I am suffering from heat exhaustion and am ready to hit the sack. I will show you those anticipated pictures I've taken in my next post :) You're gunna love em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment