Sunday, June 9, 2013

Meet the One and Only Zeus

 Meet our pride and joy Zeus. We have had him since he was 6 weeks old. I have never had a great dane before or any dog that is over average height and weight. So of course I thought it was only right to document his growth. Once a month I take a good picture of him to see how well he has grown. My recliner was to be his background but he is officially too big to just sit pretty in it anymore. In fact he is so rowdy I can barely get a decent picture period lol. Let me be the one to tell ya, he is alot of work but he is so loveable and wants to be next to you all the time, making the hard work worth it. He needs his daily walk for exercise and it goes without mentioning that he eats his fair share of dog food plus some lol. But I thought I would share how fast he has grown in 8 months. These aren't every picture but this happened between the end of November to now!


I miss this little guy. I could hold him like a baby back then!









There is Mr big stuff sitting in my backseat after a walk at the park. I don't know if I will be getting anymore great danes after this one but I sure don't want to get rid of Zeusy. Charlie would be upset too, they are besties and family!











No comments:

Post a Comment