Monday, June 10, 2013

Daring to Be Different

So it's fair week here in my little town and the only reason I go now a days is to buy at least one funnel cake and see old friends. Most tend to move from this country town, but for some reason the fair brings them back for a week to reminisce.

This year I am trying something different. My sis in law Nicole told me about a picture taking contest. She is going to try it out this year and she asked me if I wanted to. I told her I didn't know but she convinced me that I had plenty of pictures to choose from and that I should enter just for the fun of it. This is the pic I chose. So far, to enter, it has to be blown up to 8x10 I believe, put on  a foam board, and place in a sheet protector. The cost is 5 dollars and yesterday I finished up all of the requirements to enter. We are headed to the fair this morning to submit our entries and  I am extra nervous. I never do anything like this. I just take pictures for fun. Negative feedback isn't my friend but I know as a human being we need that to grow and learn. So fingers crossed that I win, or maybe place!! I will tell you guys the end result.


See who won the photo contest HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment