Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And the Winner Is...

First of all let me say how excited I am to have even put my picture out in the first place, as nervous as I was to do it. Thanks to big sis in law I entered one of my photographs in a contest at the county fair here in my town along with hers.


We entered in the same category (people) and she got 1st place! I couldn't believe it! Guess who came in 2nd!!?:

Me! I can't believe I placed!! Someone actually liked my photography enough to give me 2nd and participation! lol. I was too excited when I saw that ribbon! Alyssa was too! She was like: "They like my face!" lol.

So our pictures will be on display all week long for the fair and we pick them up Saturday along with prize money (ooh!). I am so glad I took a chance on this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment