Sunday, June 30, 2013

365 Photos_July Photo A Day

This past year I have been on a challenge kick. I would look on the internet for different monthly challenges to get into to distract myself a little. One kind that I took a liking too was photo challenges! At first I was just finding random lists on Google search to accomplish challenges, until I stumbled onto this blog:

I'm not going to lie, I thought the name was funny but I love her blog. I like new recipes to try and she has plenty of them. Especially since she is in a different country and all. Anywho, she does a monthly photo-a-day challenge and I have tried and failed every month to follow the list she has. Here is next months list if you're curious:


I like her lists. It's not too specific, leaving room for creativity and imagination. So in July I am challenging myself to actually finish a challenge and I am using this blog as motivation. When the month is over I will post all of my pictures up and let you guys see how I did. I post them daily to my Instagram along with my sister Nicole too. And it's cool if you want to join in the fun. I mean taking one picture a day isn't so hard lol. I just get lazy sometimes.





No comments:

Post a Comment