Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy First Day of Summer


It officially the first day of the summer but it has been hot in Texas since the beginning of last month! lol. I didn't realize the significance of today until I read another fellow bloggers post!

Me and little sis have barely put a dent in our little summer bucketlist sadly. My job makes it difficult since I only work in the afternoons. That wasn't the case in the beginning but change happened as usual, so we won't fret, just accomplish as much as we can.

This summer I do want to work on editing pictures and taking them too. There are techniques I am finding on Pinterest for picture taking that I am going to try out in my spare time.

An inspiration of mine is a friend I have known since grade school! Shannon is an amateur like me but has been at it for quite sometime. Check out her fan page for Qualls Photography on facebook. She is trying for giveaways and everything. I think you will really like her work! 

Anywho I am going to catch up on some youtube videos and enjoy the rest of my coffee while it is still early. I hope everyone has a great rest of the summer break, and if you work like me I hope you have a great summer period lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment