Friday, June 28, 2013

What a Brown Noser

I am the people pleasing type of person by default and I absolutely hate that about myself. My whole life I always said yes to everything people asked because of what I thought they would think of me if I said no. That is definitely a recipe for disaster. You know when you have those friends that ask you to take them somewhere then tell you they don't have any money to give you for gas after the fact? Yea that happened plenty. I am just saying, it is draining to do what everyone wants you to do. So I came up with a solution, just say no. Well that didn't work because I felt I needed a good excuse to go with that 'no'.

Fast forward to this past week. I have learned how to say no like a pro without breaking my brain for a good excuse out of whatever situation it was. Let's just say my new job has taught me quite a few things lol. Sometimes I think we are put in situations to learn new things whether we realize it or not. I kinda like that about life, everything you do has a purpose/meaning. Even the little things.

So forget about what people think, I have been driving myself crazy with that for too long. I will probably still  think about it to an extent but I have officially come to my senses. It blows my mind how fast I caught on lol. We will call this a break through!

No comments:

Post a Comment