Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cross It Off The Bucketlist

So me and Alyssa have been hanging out these past couple of days, which happened to be my days off. We decided to try our hand at camping. Apparently it isn't on our buckelist but I could have sworn it was.

Everything went pretty smoothly at first. The guys put up the tent because I certainly don't know how to put one up. This is literaly my first camping experience. I didn't want to tear it up so I left it to the professionals.




So it was all set up and we went to the fair for a little while to walk around and indulge in a funnel cake and a candy apple. When we got back me and my lil sis got our things together and made our way to the tent. Unfortunately there was a stray cat meowing its head off close by, freaking her out to the max. I guess scary campfire stories made it worse because no more than 20 minutes we were our there, she was ready to go back in the house. Yes we set up in the back yard lol. I wanted to be close to a bathroom if need be. 


Ah well. It was fun while it lasted. We were all surprised it wasn't me that wanted to come it. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of the outdoors and I did not anticipate the bugs and other possible critters awaiting us  and our camping adventure. It's okay though, we set up in the living room and finished the night off with Despicable Me instead.






No comments:

Post a Comment