Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Walking Dead Update...and Guess Who's Pissed

I finally finished season 2 and was at the edge of my seat the whole time when the farm was attacked! I knew it was only a matter of time before something crazy happened. I was kinda hoping Andrea had died in the mess but I didnt get so lucky. How horrible of me lol.

I know I seem to be taking my sweet time with this show but I actually finished it a few days ago (season 2). This is where I got a little upset with Netflix. You might already know my predicament if you have netflix too, season 3 does not exist on there yet. So I have to postpone my watching or find a new way to get back to my show. The cliffhanger ending really makes you want to watch the next episode too. There is this huge building a few trees aways from where the main characters are camping out that they don't know about yet. Andrea was just saved by some hooded figure with zombies on chains (weird). Rick finally revealed what the CDC guy whispered to him at the end of season 1. Aaah! It kinda of stinks because my bestie that lives down the street from me has the 3rd season recorded on her tv but my hubby is watching the show too and I don't want to get ahead of him.

Hopefully netflix gets it together and puts it up soon, but I was told it will happen when season 4 comes out. For a scaredy cat to scary shows, I sure am into this one lol. Go AMC!

No comments:

Post a Comment