Sunday, June 2, 2013

TTC And Other Things I Don't Need to Worry With Yet But Do

If you know me then you know that I have a borderline obsessive love for little children/babies. I love them so much that I can't wait to get started on our family of 5 that I have imagined up in my head. Yep I want a farm sized family even though it would probably be a mistake in this economy. One will make me happy though, and I anticipate the day me and hubby start TTC (trying to conceive, in case you were wondering).

I hate to throw it all out in the open but it is the truth. You should see my youtube subscriptions. You would think I was expecting or something. A couple of my faves are Bumps Along the Way and The Style Diet. The Style Diet is actually done but Bumps isn't due until September so I keep up with them faithfully. Both have a daily vlog channel to so that keeps me occupied. Since I think I am being obsessive with the situation I don't go looking for many ttc channels. It's amazing to me how different it is for every woman. In my mind I am ready for those sore breasts and swollen feet with heartburn to top it off. I might not like it in the moment but to see our little miracle afterwards, it will definitely be worth it.

I have picked out names for my future children that I refuse to tell my husband because I am sure he will shoot them down as soon as I spit them out lol. I have made registries and deleted them over and over. It is so fun to pick out stuff for babies. My friend and sister-in-law were pregnant at the same time and I didn't hesitate to help with their registries when they asked. I was in heaven with that gun in babies R' us lol. I can't imagine how it will go when it is finally my turn.

My friends and colleagues have dubbed me baby crazy and I always refer to my craziness as baby fever. Unfortunately the only cure is to have a baby and me and Jer are waiting until we finish our schooling and have a stable job to pay for our little Ferrero. Next year looks promising if things go just right. If it does, you can bet I will start a TTC tab on this blog. It would be so fun to keep track of that!

I know this was a super random post but it is the middle of the night and I was looking through my emails and after scrolling past 5-10 emails about sales on childrens clothes I felt it was time to confess lol.

Goodnight peeps, catch ya later


2 comments:

  1. I have a niece and a nephew on the way, and that's enough for me! lol. Somewhere along the way I lost my maternal intuition and babies make me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg when my best friend became preggo, it made my baby fever worse. It sucks really lol.

    ReplyDelete