Thursday, June 20, 2013

I love My Sons










My boys are super sweet when they just wake up in the morning. I mean they are sweet all the time but they are way more calm in the morning after sleeping all night lol. So I took advantage of the situation and snapped a few quick picks of my babies.

I have a busy week ahead with the daily grind of work. Did I ever mention how I hate working. It's because I am in a job that is not very pleasurable to be at. Ugh, but it puts me one step closer to my goal which I will talk about in another post I am sure.

Just thought I would share a simple post with you guys! Hope you liked the pictures


2 comments:

  1. Simple post but I liked it!
    Mostly because I can relate with my baby boy Bilbo (Yorkshire Terrier)
    Dogs are such little rays of sunshine :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww how cute! Yep I don't know what I would do without my boys.

    ReplyDelete