Sunday, June 2, 2013

Birthdays Are Fun

This is my dearest grandma. My only grandma in my family still living. She celebrated her birthday yesterday and all of our family came down to celebrate with her. It was super nice and super hot too. I'm telling you now that I know I am not going to like this Texas summer this year, I can feel it lol.

Anywho I wanted to make sure I got pics of everyone! This is a big deal. We don't get together often so snatching some pics was a priority lol.






Have I ever mentioned how much I love my family. I mean it probably goes without saying, but I love them very much. I've known all of these crazy people my whole life! Kendra wanted to be in almost every picture, that is why you keep seeing her in random photos lol.

It was all fun until I had to go to work and start my new job. Boooo lol. I always have to leave for work. Ah well. Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment