Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Plans For The Future

If you've read my recently added About Me tab you will know that I have a bucket list for myself. I have a things for lists lol. Me and my older sister in law put it together some months ago with plans of doing it all together. People have told me I am too young for a bucket list but I think it is the most fun project I've attempted so far.


I have made the goal to finish this up before I retire and see how far I get. I even put my list on popsicle sticks for fun.When I accomplish one I write the date on the back of the stick. I have successfully done 4 this year:

See a ballet
Shoot a gun
Caverns
ziplining

I was excited to start on my list so quickly! My husband finally let me put a hand on one of his many guns to use as my first weapon fired. Yes, I live in Texas and had never shot a gun before then lol. I don't really like them but I wanted to learn how to use at least a small one. I don't want to get in a position where I bring a knife to a gun fight ha! (horrible joke I know lol)





For Alyssa's 8th birthday we took a trip to San Antonio and saw the caverns there. It was pretty awesome. My little buddy has a huge thing for rocks. Let me just say she was in heaven. Lucky me they had ziplining there too so I took advantage of the situation. It was amazing!




For the ballet I saw my little second cousin in her ballet based off of a Pixar theme. I think it counts even though the ballet was for small children. It was super cute! Too bad I didn't get a picture of that. I want to go to a real one though with professional ballerinas. That kind of makes me wonder what a boy ballerina is called? Let me google that....
Cavalier is the answer I got. That's cool. Learning new stuff every day!

The last item I did off of my bucketlist was a couple of months ago so I haven't done anything in a while. But I am definitley on the lookout for more to add to the list :)

Anywho, I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday! I myself worked a double today totalling 16 hours of hard labor. I am pooped. But I thought I would write this out before hitting the sack. Hope the rest of your week is awesome!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment