Friday, June 14, 2013

Baby Buy For the Future

Watch this and be amazed!


I may be a little late on this but I saw an ad for it on youtube while I was watching my subscription to Daily Bumps yesterday. I went nuts lol. I think what amazed me the most is how you can turn it all the way around and make it function as different strollers. I know that for a fact I want one. But for 400 bux at toys r us I might not get my wish. That is kind of expensive for a stroller, but for all those features I am not too surprised.

I actually saw this ad last year and had totally forgotten the name of it and never saw the ad again until that fateful day yesterday!! I freaked and made sure to get the name and everything. JJ Cole Broadway 360 stroller is what it is called and you already know it is going on our baby registry when the time comes!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment