Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Summer Playlist

Its no surprise that I make playlists like every other person on the planet it seems, but I don't make them very often. I thought I would share the songs I have had on repeat since our heat wave started here in Texas though.

My favorite by far:
Treasure-Bruno Mars

My husband laughs at me when I start dancing to this song. I just love it. It's so upbeat and perfect when I am in the car. People probably think I am crazy when they see me at the steering wheel wailing my lungs out. Sadly that is not an exaggeration lol.

Blurred Lines-Robin Thicke

#Beautiful-Mariah Carey

Radioactive-Imagine Dragons

The Way-Arianna Grande

Cups-Anna Kendrick

Stay-Rihanna

These are my favorites. As main stream as they may be, I stream pandora more than I listen to actual radio so I don't hear them as often. The rest on my playlist are kind of old. I don't just give up on a song when I've heard it too many times.

Pretty On the Outside -Bullet For My Valentine
Issues -Escape the Fate
You Are So Beautiful -Escape the Fate
Back in Time -Pitbull
I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of? -ADTR
No New Friends -Drake
HYFR -Drake
Some Nights -F.U.N
We'll Be Alright -Travie McCoy

Tada! Love all of these plus some! My list is kind of long lol. I hope you guys have a great rest of the week :D 





4 comments:

  1. I saw Bruno Mars in concert and he was amazing!
    I agree with you on "Treasure"
    It is for sure on my playlist this summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I would love to see him in concert! I sing along to all of his songs that I know lol

      Delete
  2. Bruno Mars' whole album is amazing! I mainly listen to alternative music but he is one of my favorites to listen to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I am officially buying the album lol. I have been listening to Justin Timberlake on repeat and I am ready for something new

      Delete