Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Life 5 Years From Now

5 years seems like a short period of time. I mean I met my husband 5 years ago, and flash forward to today: we got engaged, married, and became parents of 2 sweet puppies Zeus, and Charlie.



Things change in a moment so anything is possible, but there are quite a few things I am hoping to have accomplished in 5 years.

First off is the obvious. 
In 5 years I hope there is a baby in the mix. Me and hubby will hit our next milestone into parenthood and I can't wait to get started.




In 5 years I hope me and my husband will be looking into buying a house. We have been renting for a year in a half now and as much as I am grateful for a place to live, I can't wait to start owning something and calling it ours. Also I have had the urge to paint something, preferably a kitchen or office lol.

In 5 years I want to be much better at taking pictures and actually know a price to quote to people when they want a few pictures taken. I am practically clueless right now and don't charge anything. I am going to figure it out though, that is a promise lol. I am getting better at angles and using my settings now. I need to crack open the manual and just read it. So far Pinterest and others suggestions have been my manual. Maybe a photography class is in my future. hmm.





In 5 years I want my dream job to be a reality. That isn't very realistic though because I want to be a pediatric nurse practitioner and I am barely halfway there. Pediatrics is my goal though and I hope to be much closer to the finish line 5 years from now.


I hope things change a lot and change for the better in the next 5 years. I don't think I am wishing for too much. Me and my husband grow everyday as adults and a married couple and it's a fun adventure. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for us in the next 5 years.

Thanks to My Minds Lens I found From Mrs to Mama where she has a weekly topic with a little link up to share your posts with other bloggers. I am taking this as an opportunity to meet new peeps! If you're interested you can share in the fun here!





4 comments:

  1. Love it! You've inspired me to write my own 'where do I want to be in 5 years' post :D I especially loved seeing the pics of your dogs as pups to now...my how they've grown...well one of them hehe so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is something to think about :) and thanks, our Zeusy is a handful lol but we love him nonetheless. Cant wait to see your 5 year post!

      Delete
  2. Great post with great goals. I started as a nursing major in college and then quit when I realized how many science classes I had to take haha. Chemistry drop out. House, Babies, Career- Same goals here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I am not looking forward to those classes! I wanna get to the good stuff, but patience is a virtue they keep saying lol.

      Delete