Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Nights

I got to take an opportunity this weekend to see one of my cousins in San Antonio. It was so random for me to go. My older sister happened to be driving through, so she picked me up on the way. I have to say I am so glad we went. It was for a baby shower the following day but I will get into that tomorrow with the wonderful pics I took. Last night we stayed at this beautiful hotel that was a little different from the ones I had ever stayed in:




Like I said, it was a beautiful hotel, with plenty to look at...and a Great Room??


I did not take the time to see what the Great Room was but I bet it was "great".



This part amazed me alot. there were books and movies just there to take and borrow at your own leisure.



I liked how original they were with the door signs too, or should I say door magnets.



And then there was the view. It was downtown San Antonio so of course there were plenty of rustic buildings in our line of sight.



I had a very good time, and a nice sleep in those cozy blankets. I would go back to that hotel if I got the chance again for sure. 

I just felt like writing a little bit. I will tell you how the shower went for baby Waverly tomorrow. It was quite adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment