Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lake Photos + Growing Pains




Of course I am only going to show you the good ones. Well the ones I thought were good. I sware my sister in law takes the best freaking pictures lol. And my swim shorts made their way into a photo too. Despite the look of the pics we really did have a good time splashing around in the cool water that day.

Like I said in my previous post, it was a relaxing day out on the lake. I could use more days like that but work takes up like ALL OF MY LIFE it seems!! Which brings me to my next question: Why in hell did I want to grow up?

I remember talking to my friends about the house I was going to get that would be next door to my bestie and we would have awesome cars and for some reason I couldn't wait to start working! Boy was I day dreaming HARD! All you do is work and pay bills when you grow up, unless your cool and graduated from your dream college and went straight to your dream job where it doesn't feel like you work a day in your life. Oh yea, that's how I thought life would be when I stepped across the stage for my diploma in High School. I never thought I could fail a class in college or work at the same gas station for 3 and a half years. Life sure can be a tricky one huh.

With all of that "experience" under my belt I have learned to take chances and see where they take me. I do have goals, don't get me wrong, but now I feel like if I just stay on the straight and narrow I might miss out on some things that I might never get another chance for in the future.

I don't know how I spiraled the conversation into this but I am known to be random at times. I just want to live a little. Maybe I will "take a chance" and quit both of my jobs........or maybe I will think of something a little less crazy. Me and my husband are working our butts off to save for what I would like to call a nest egg.

Anyways enough about me: How is your grown up life treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment