Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dear Diary

Hello again, no I did not die. I am still here breathing this semi-fresh air just living life as a stinking adult. I was juggling two jobs and selling Avon which took away precious husband and wife time plus blogging time! In the free time I did get I chilled in my plush recliner and watched FRIENDS with the hubby until it was time to go to bed and start the work cycle over again.

But here I am, back down to one job and time on my hands to take pics like I want to again and enjoy my other half too. FINALLY! I don't see how people handle two jobs o.O. I was at it for almost 3 months and was like, enough is enough. I miss my fam my friends, and precious days off. Love those lol.

So instead of rambling on I am getting you guys into my Photo a day Challenge brought to you and me by FatMumSlim.


I started these photo challenges last year around this time but didn't find sweet Chantelles's blog until around Christmas. She posts a list for every month and its easy to hashtag your pic on instagram to share your pics with others that are in on the fun!  I tend to slack towards the middle of the month but this time I am determined to finish one :) Wanna see my Day 3? Check it out here!!

Until tomorrow peeps!






No comments:

Post a Comment