Sunday, July 7, 2013

Baby Fever Strikes Again

My last couple of days were awesome. I got to spend quality time with my sister, Angie. We get along extremely well and the drive to San Antonio for my cousins baby shower was filled with catch up conversation. I love her and wish she didn't live so far away (in Dallas) but it is what it is and I am just glad I got to spend time with her.



As you can see, she is a goofy lady. We are quite similar when it comes to silliness. Apparently we are similar in creativity too because she takes photos like I do and she is a event planner. She actually planned the baby shower that we went to! 










We worked on the little things the night before, I helped with the finishing touches. As you can see it turned out absolutely gorgeous.






It was really fun seeing the mom-to-be get excited over the decorations. I was thrilled to give her the letters I painted. I have painted letters before and these are by far favorite. Those giant cookies were freaking amazing that they had on the food table!! And with all of this going on my baby fever got worse and worse. I am officially head first in baby madness. I gushed over every gift and talked about my future children with the party guests. It's going to be an exciting time when me and my husband start parenthood. I can already tell.

How did your 4th of July weekend go? Were there baby things involved too? or was it more of a holiday weekend kind of thing?





5 comments:

  1. I love those decorations :) And every time I get around my friend's nephew (who is just a little over 1 year), I get baby fever, too. I'm definitely nowhere near ready, but it's just such a sweet thing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!! My husband is keeping me in check on the baby stuff. We are waiting until i am done with school 2 years from now. Seeing all this baby stuff though doesnt help my anticipation lol.

      Delete
  2. Wow! It looks like that was a fantastic baby shower. :) You did a beautiful job on the letters, too. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really like to paint and I tried to get creative with them. And it was fantastic. I didn't win a single game but I still had a good time lol.

      Delete
  3. These decorations are beautiful. What a fun shower...

    ReplyDelete