Wednesday, July 17, 2013

If I Were To Win The Lottery


I am no stranger to the lottery. I used to work at a gas station and sold it everyday for about 3 years. People get pretty serious about winning it big. I always wished I could win, but in order to do that I would actually have to play. Seeing all of the people spend their precious money on a piece of paper that more likely than not disappointed them the next day didn't really appease to me.

It's a fun thought though huh? What would you do if you did win. If the pot were up to a million or more, what would you do with the money (after they take those precious taxes)?

Pay off my debt..Mine and my husbands. We have plenty thanks to school and a couple of credit cards to pay off. It would be really nice to be debt free

Buy a house..that is big enough for the family of 5 I have been dreaming of. Well I would at least buy a house that was big enough to start a family. Somewhere in the country with plenty of yard for my big doggie and a guest house for my husband to have a man cave...or to use as an actual guest house.

Quit my job..Yeah that might not seem like the smartest move but with millions of dollars I could live comfortably without working. Mind you I would have to spend and save wisely but that is a lot of money. I could volunteer places I have always dreamed of and not succumb to the pressures of the daily grind. 

Share..Sharing really is caring, and I care about my family enough to give them a piece of the pie. Parents and inlaws first then my brothers and sisters mainly. I love them and would feel horrible if I didn't give at least a little.

Hopefully by the end of this little list I won't be down to a few thousand dollars but its only a dream. If that really happened I would probably freak out and spend half of it blindly by mistake lol. I do have a love for clothes shopping lol.

What would you do if you one the lottery?


Link up here to share with other bloggers and see what they would do do with their fantasy money too lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment