Saturday, July 13, 2013

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Update

It's the weekend and I have to work. Oh joy. I can't believe the summer is half way over. One of my challenges for the summer was to finish all of the seasons of a certain t.v show. Of course I would pick the lengthiest one I could find : F.R.I.E.N.D.S


Lucky me, my sis in law owns a special edition box set of the entire series. I have made it to the episode called "The One With Phoebes Dad". (By the way, the titles are so funny to me. Who thought of naming them like that? Ha!) I was so excited when Rachel and Ross were finally going to get together and then Rachel saw the list of cons Ross had written about her. Then poof, everything is ruined and I am sitting there with a sad face wondering what the F just happened.

It's weird how easy it is to relate to this show, I mean it's a pack of twenty somethings hanging out, figuring out their lives. I love it so far and I am definitely hooked.. I don't think I will finish by the end of the summer because of my work schedule and Jer insists on watching them with me lol.

My favorite episode so far!
The One With The Birth- Ben is born and Monica cracks me up about her excitement over being an aunt! I also like it because of all the hub-bub over birth and pregnancy lol. And I think it is funny that Monica and Chandler talk about having babies together in the future. I have seen a bit of the end of the seasons and thought, "Ha! That's going to happen!"

Who here loves the show Friends?? What's your favorite episode?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower. Found you on 20SB :)

    Friends is my #1 favorite show. I have watched every season at least 5 times. What season are you on now?

    I don't know if I could pick a favorite! The last episode is a sob fest. I love the episode where New York loses power. I don't know how far into it you are so I don't want to spoil anything by posting about seasons you haven't watched yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay! I am so excited to have a new follower!! Welcome :D

      I love that blackout episode with Chandler acting a fool in that vestibule, "On second thought..Gum would be perfection." Bahaha. He is my favorite character so far lol. I am up to Rachel and Ross' first breakup. Apparently this will happen again and again. O.o Those two kill me lol.

      Delete