Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Biggest Weakness


I can pick out certain things about myself that I really don't like, but I can't really pinpoint what my greatest weakness is. I mean:

I can be Greedy when it comes to food.
I don't Say No often enough.
I am Materialistic.
I get Jealous/Envious more easily than I would prefer.
I am Conceited to an extent.

Obviously I am not the picture perfect person but there is always room for improvement. I work on my imperfections everyday. I think everybody needs a little improvement in some aspect.

This post was inspired by From Mrs. to Mama :


To link up with me and others just Click here

1 comment:

  1. I agree. We are all flawed and need to constantly work on our flaws. :) I'm thankful for God's grace and that He accepts us and helps us to change and overcome our flaws...some take more time than others to overcome, and that's the hard part.

    ReplyDelete