Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Saw The Sun

Hello world! I am sorry for the lack of posts this past week. I tend to work a lot (taking double shifts when I am already passed the point of physical exhaustion) so it kind of got in the way of me taking any good pictures recently. I even slacked on Instagram, my favorite social website.

Another thing that kept me from my blogging is lack of anything to post about. I lead a boring life at times and that is when I hit a roadblock with my writing. So I have been searching for something to type about and came up with a few topics to keep me going for the next few days yay!!

Lucky me, I got an off day to go to the lake with my in laws. That means I have been in a lake 4 times this year. A new freaking record. I love to swim plus its a fun work out for the arms and legs. I didn't hesitate to go under as soon as it was deep enough. I can't describe the relaxing feeling you get when you are just bobbing in the water practically weightless. Until your little 8 year old buddy comes splashing towards you snapping you back to reality. It was nice getting to hang out with her for more than a couple of hours, along with the rest of the family.

I took some pictures towards the end. As much as I wanted to snap away at everything that was happening, I also wanted to live in the moment and not have my camera in my hand at every second. Although it pained me a little every time I visualized the perfect shots while "in the moment" I am okay to miss a few. Stepping back from the lens can't possibly hurt. I will put up the pictures as soon as I can get them edited like I want them to be.

Any last words before the summer is over?




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you kaeley, im excited you like it because i didnt edit it :D maybe i do know what I'm doing yay! Lol

      Delete