Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Testing, Testing, 1,2,3....

I'm just stepping my little toesies in the pond of blogs again. Seeing where this will lead. Things are much different now since the last time I typed  on the internet.

I am officially 20 times an aunt, with another on the way:

Experienced being a maid of honor:




Changed jobs yet again and on the verge of another one: 




Even bought a new doggie:





Zeus is the new addition to the family, our now 6 month old great dane. He is work, let me tell ya! But it is an experience that I am having a blast with at the same time. Charlie is glad for the company too. Little bitty is the dominant too, it's hilarious to watch.

I will really get into this blogging thing in my next post, for now I am just working on customizing it :)

Peace, and roast beef!



No comments:

Post a Comment