Saturday, May 25, 2013

Me and My Lil Sis + Our Bucketlist

This is my littlest sister, literally my sister in law, and she became my little bestie when she was 3. Well guess who is 8 now and still wants to hang out with her buddy! Alyssa is always down to hang with me because I actually play with her. I love kiddos and how their minds work and she surprises me all of the time.


This is us as at her school eating lunch. I haven't done that in a while but when I did she was always so excited.
She is a goofy little individual. I am not sure what I would do without my little buddy.
So we came up with our own little bucket list for the summer and I thought it would be a good idea to share it for anyone else looking for a challenge this summer. Vacation officially starts next thursday and first on our agenda is the lake! She has a little puppy and we thought it would be a great idea to take her's and my doggies to have a good time in the water and soak up some sun ourselves.

Anyways here is our agenda:
 We are actually substituting slow dancing with midieval times instead since we aren't exactly a couple lol.

Defo can't wait to get started. Its so funny, Alyssa actually put them in a certain order and that is why the lake is first. We will see how this all goes. Hopefully we can finish em all in 2 months (Ha! That is super sad if we don't)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Karla - I found your blog on 20 something bloggers. What a sweet little girl! It looks like you guys will be having a lot of fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We r gunna try, i think imma a bit too excited about the water gun fight lol havent done that in years! This is her first "fun to do list" type thing ever, and she is extra ready to get started. Take a stab at it if ya like :D

    ReplyDelete