Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sometimes I Wonder

As it goes I am the biggest wuss ever. I don't do bugs, spiders, or things that fly (yes birds flapping their wings too close to me freaks me the hell out lol). It usually starts and ends with me shrieking like a crazy lady and hiding until the thing that scared me is killed or goes away. I think there could be one big phobia occurring here. I kind of hate that I am like that but so be it, keep the bugs AWAY from ME! Along with creepy, crawly, flyee things, I don't usually handle scary movie type things well either. So I can't explain to you exactly why I pleaded with my husband to watch this with me:



I've heard alot about it and was definitely not up for it when it first came out. But I have wanted to start a new season of something to watch. I have survived through the 4th or so episode now and I like it thrills and all. It's so slow paced at the moment but my friends tell me it will pick up. The zombies are super creepy looking and I had a little trouble sleeping at first. But I am in it now and won't stop until its over!

My husband refuses to watch anything that has to do with zombies, which is why I had to plead. He says there are too many movies about em and they should just give it a rest. I am honestly over the vampire stuff and am enjoying the change of pace. If a zombie apocalypse did happen though, rest assured this chick would probably be dead at the get go. Lol it's horrible I know but the truth is the truth. So lets hope this doesn't happen.

What isn't slow paced in the show though is the drama. From the get go the main guy is having issues and things get a little crazier by the end of the episode. I hate to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet but I think this is what has me hooked. I have a thing for drama type stuff on tv, like most americans it seems. I will let you know if I stick with it or not. I'll call it my walking dead update. I may include spoilers next time though! Things are getting quite interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment