Monday, May 27, 2013

Movie Night With Guests

Who here went to see Fast 6 over the weekend? Let's just say I didn't know that just came out on Friday...lol. We had a triple date on Saturday, my husband and I :)

Dinner and a movie was the game plan. It was fun, me and Jer never go out on double dates so it was a nice change of pace. Oh that is my husband, by the way, with all of his "manly" facial hair lol. I love it!
These are the others, one not pictured because hubby was in the way and refused to move so I could take my random pic (ugh) lol. They are our cousins actually and we all had a good time making inappropriate jokes at the table while a middle aged guy from across the room kept looking at Brittany. Awkward..

Fast 6 was super good, excuse my horrible english. It was totally worth the 7 bucks and the mile long line we had to stand in to be seated. And the ending: OH MY GOSH! I almost want to say "how could they!?" but I am going to stop right there. I have a nasty habit of giving away movies and things. 

Double/triple dating is fun. I don't see why we didn't do this a long time ago! We are all getting together again today to celebrate Memorial Day! I am definitely grateful for soldiers helping keep our country as free as they can. The MD sales aren't so bad either lol. Happy Memorial Day peeps, I am gonna start it off right with a little Walking Dead (gotta catch up)! Peace out 


No comments:

Post a Comment